Havvic Changing Robes are specifically designed to fit loose enough for you to pull your arms inside to get changed without exposing yourself to the elements or can be worn over your wetsuit as an additional layer of protection.
A changing robe is the go to accessory for water sports enthusiasts and those enjoying an outdoor and active lifestyle.
- Weatherproof Outer protecting you from natures elements, keeping you warm and dry
- Luxury inner lining that wicks moisture away from your skin leaving you dry and warm
- Full length long sleeve hooded Changing Robe for added privacy when changing
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with Velcro straps on your wrist
- Outer Fabric treated with eco-friendly water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip opening from inside the robe
- Sealed seam construction for additional warmth and protection from the rain
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Large 'A4' size internal, soft-lined pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for your mobile phone
A Havvic Changing Robe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a changing robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We therefore do not recommend or encourage the use of your changing robe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, please educate yourself and your children to the associated risks involved with sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and enjoy your adventures.